Links

Friday, October 17, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Looking for a little bit of High School Football action? Well the University High Hawks will play host to Lewis County this evening. Clay Battelle will host Cameron in Blacksville and my Alma Mater Morgantown High will try to get back on the winning track with their last road game of the year at Musselman.

The Mountaineers will play host to their third Top 4 Team in the Country of the season when they take on the High Powered Offense of the Baylor bears tomorrow at noon at Milan Puskar Stadium at Mountaineer Field. The Mountaineers are 4-2 on the season with our only losses coming to #2 Alabama and then #4 Oklahoma. This will be a stretch of murderers row as they play 3 straight top 15 teams and 4 in 5 weeks as Texas is the only game in the next 5 weeks that is not ranked, but lets not forget they have a 100,000 seat stadium and are the richest program in the NCAA.

No plans really for Michelle and I this weekend, might be a good day to just stay home and relax a little bit and watch us play a little bit of football. Like I said, you never know though, we might find something to get into..lol

I didn't get to see Michelle much yesterday, she attended the Taste of Home Cooking show after work with Pam and Jean.

Two weeks and counting, that is when I am going to have that dreaded procedure that every 50 year old man has to have. I still have to pick up my prescription of stuff that cleans me out, I guess I should start reading up on it before it gets here.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: