Links

Saturday, November 01, 2014

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again in the early AM in a quiet household. Michelle actually beat me with her losing battle with the Sandman last night and was up before me, but she has since went back to bed after drinking about half of a pot of coffee. I'm up watching Information Discovery and cooking my morning breakfast.

For those interested, my procedure that I had done yesterday went fine, I'm good for another ten years now. No major problems or any cancerous cells. That wee long prep is now over with and things are returning to normal for me again. Thank You once again to my Sister Pam for driving me both to and from this procedure.

Well it is game day here in Morgantown. Tent City has a final count of 234 tents in preparation for this mornings Broadcast of ESPN's Gameday. Our guest picker has been selected and it is West Virginia's own son, Country Music Superstar and big fan of WVU Football Brad Paisley.

Visiting Morgantown for today's game is our 4th top 10 opponent of the year (and we're not done yet) in #8 TCU as they invade Morgantown at 3:30 this afternoon. It's cold wet and snowy, exactly what it is NOT in Texas (it was in the 90's for our game last week). I'm hoping for a good showing, I am optimistic today, so it should be a good one.

The MoHawk bowl was played last night. Congratulations to University High for winning this years game that had to go into overtime to settle the score.

Have a great day, we're shampooing carpets.

No comments: