Links

Friday, November 07, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well High School Football I think is taking a week off this weekend here in Morgantown, unless the playoffs have started and to be honest with you now that Morgantown is out of it I'm not really paying too close of attention to it all.

No immediate plans for the weekend for us, we've spent the last two cleaning and the Mountaineers are playing away this weekend, but we have absolutely nothing planned as of yet. We usually go out to dinner of Friday's after work, but Michelle is preparing for her surgery so I'll probably just grab something when I get home before we head to Sam's Club.

I know, not much excitement from this blog today, but I was swamped yesterday at work getting some numbers ready for the next Atlas and didn't have too much time to concentrate on content for this blog. The day went by quick, I will say.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: