Links

Friday, November 14, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Looking for a little bit of High School Football playoff action? You'll have to wait until tomorrow. #3 Ranked University High will host Woodrow Wilson tomorrow afternoon at their school. #4 Ranked Clay Battelle will host Greenbrier West tomorrow afternoon as well in Blacksville. My Alma Mater is staying home this year. Good Luck Hawks and Cee Bees.

Not many plans for Michelle and I this weekend, since she will continue to be preparing for her surgery on Monday.

There is a Christmas Festival that will be held at Mylan Park this weekend. There is a Coupon for $0.50 off the admission price if anyone is planning on going and attending. Michelle mentioned that she would like to go, so there is a very strong possibility that that is where we will be heading sometime tomorrow.

I don't know if I have ever mentioned this before on my blog or anyplace else. It started to spit snow yesterday while I was at work, I guess you could have called that the first official snow of the 2014-5 season. Like I said, don't know if I have ever given a hint towards my feelings of snow, but I HATE SNOW!

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: