Links

Monday, November 10, 2014

Back to Work Kind of Monday

All good things must come to an end, as long as you don't consider the results of my two favorite football teams (WVU and the Steelers) as part of it, it was a pretty good weekend overall. Now it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone and get back to work for another fun filled week of work.

I did manage to get a number of pictures that Mom loaned me earlier this year scanned yesterday, a lot of them are duplicates, but I scanned them anyways just in case. I have much more scanning to do and being that I will be off tomorrow for Veteran's Day, I will probably get a good bit of it done then. Maybe even finishing up Mom's pics and getting back to scanning my pictures that I have. There are a number of good pics that I didn't have scanned previously that I now have scanned. I do enjoy doing this, it just takes time.

NOW Michelle really starts her liquid diet. She miscalculated last week and ended up making a trial run for a few days, now it is for real as her surgery is one week from today. I'm very proud of her and she has a large support group including her Sister and Brother in Law who have already been through this.

Have a Great Day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: