Links

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I would say that I am the first one to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night, but Michelle was up most of the night and couldn't sleep due to some stomach pains. I'm up early watching Pink Cadillac on HBO and catching my thoughts for the day.

Like I said, Michelle had a tough time sleeping last night, but is now zonked out and catching a few ZZZ's. We did get out of the house a little yesterday and she may have overdone it a little bit. No worries, we'll get her some rest and relaxation and put her back on the road to full recovery.

Congratulations are in store to my Step Daughter Hayley, she was accepted into Fairmont State and will be joining her brother Chad as college students at this fine University. She has found a field that she wants to study, Veterinary Technology which is a field both she really appears to have a passion for. Both Michelle and I are extremely proud of both her and Chad.

My only plans for the day is to continue scanning the pictures that I got from Jean. I have a long way to go and this will be the second day that I will dedicate to scanning, there are still a number of great images that I want to get captured and stored. This really is a lot of work archiving everything, but it has been an absolute bast for me.

It's going to be a Football-less weekend for me as WVU played Thursday Night and the Steelers are on a Bye this week. Maybe I'll catch a score or two on ESPN.

Have a great day.


No comments: