Links

Monday, November 17, 2014

Michelle's Surgery

Today my beautiful wife will be having a life altering surgery. She will be having a gastric bypass surgery early this morning and we will be at the hospital at 5:00 AM to report in.

This has been a long journey for the both of us and she is choosing to finish the journey where I have chosen a different path. With so much success just changing my eating habits, I've opted out of the surgery and she is seeing this all the way through.

I'll try keep all appropriate people updated as to her condition and how her surgery is going.

Please keep my lovely wife in your thoughts and prayers today as she has this procedure done.

I can't say how much I love her and how much that am proud of her, she is my rock and my inspiration.  She has a great support group behind her as her Sister and Brother in Law have had a lot of success with this procedure. Her Mother and Sister Danni will here here as well as me and her Sister Chris.

Keep us in your prayers today.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Proud of you both. You are both an inspiration.

George Hall said...

Thank You