Links

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Here I sit in a not so quiet household, my wife is already up and the em this morning and so are both of the cats. She's watching something on the USA Network and I'm here surfing the net and collecting my thoughts for the day.

We have done a good bit of shopping this weekend so far. Michelle bought us a new Microwave on Friday.

We went to the WV Arts & Crafts Christmas Spectacular yesterday and was really surprised. The line to get in was huge and we arrived a half an hour after it opened up. Michelle wanted a hand made sign to hang on the front door and the picture that you see is what she purchased. We did get some nice leads on a few other products including some awesome candles and a custom leather maker.

After that it was off to JC Penney's. I'm continuing to redo my wardrobe after all of my weight loss, I even bought a pair of 36" waist jeans yesterday that fit rather comfortably. I have pants that have a 48" waist if you want a point of reference. Michelle also bought a few things including a robe and a few pairs of pants for after surgery work. We both bought a couple pairs of fleece sleeping pants that were on sale for $10.00. These things are ultra comfortable to say the least.

After we got home Jean called me and said she had grabbed a few picture albums out of the closet and knowing that I have been scanning wanted to know if I wanted them to scan. Needless to say I think I was there before she got the question out and have them in hand. To me these pictures are absolute gold and include a number of pictures that I had taken years ago when I had a camera when I was a kid. There are a lot of great pictures, some I can't even recall seeing before that I think people are going to be surprised with and love.

Today is our normal schedule of grocery shopping and finishing up laundry. Maybe some batch cooking for me this week. Michelle's Mom will be coming down to Morgantown today and staying with us this evening. Michelle has to be at the hospital at 5:00 AM and she will be right there with us as will her Sister(s).

Have a great day and have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?

No comments: