Links

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time to look through all of my pictures. Little lost precious moments in time that I have either captured with a camera, scanned or just stolen somewhere off of the internet. I like to find just one picture and write a little blog about it as I share it with everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's a struggle, but it is always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic come from the nearly 300 that I scanned this past weekend and really liked. I'm pretty sure that this is Christmas either from 1980 or 1981. My sister Pam and Brother Gary and I were opening our gifts from Dad and Jean and one of them two snapped this priceless picture. I'm thinking it was 1980, but I can't swear to that. Unless I am mistaken this is the year that we all got the Intellevision Gaming Device that we all played so much over the next few years.

I'm positive that this was either my first or second Christmas after my Grandmother who raised me had passed away, depending on what year this was taken.

Just a memory of a Christmas Past with a couple of my siblings.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: