Links

Sunday, November 02, 2014

Ouch that one hurt

Well the Mountaineers gave it their best shot, and I thought that they had them, but five turn overs in our own territory and the inability to move the ball late in the game were what caused us to lose a very hard fought 31-30 loss to TCU yesterday. We had them, and we just couldn't move the ball at the end of the game and finish them. No time to revel over that loss as we have Texas and Kansas State coming up in the next two games.

Anyways I am up way too early, especially when this is a day that I get an extra hour to sleep, so I am honestly contemplating going back to bed here in the very near future for a few more hours of sleep. If you haven't already done so, you might want to turn your clocks back an hour or your going to be an hour early going to where you plan on going to today...lol

We got the second half of our fall cleaning done yesterday, carpets shampooed and everything steam cleaned, sanitized and organized around the house both inside and out. I've seen some snow fall in the local area last night, so I guess you could say that we are now prepared for winter in the Household.

A friend of mine posted this picture from her house last night on Facebook, so you can say the area has seen it's first official snowfall of the season. I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned this, but I hate losing football games. I hate snow too, but I hate losing football games more. Aarrgghh.

Our agenda for the day will be a simple one, do our weekly grocery shopping and enjoy the day. The Steelers don't play until 8:30 this evening when they host those awful Baltimore Raisins (not that is not a misspelling, they are a bunch of purple dried up grapes lol) in Pittsburgh. Maybe we can extract some revenge for the loss in Baltimore earlier in the year when I was on a ship full of Ravens fans out in the middle of the Atlantic. Great people, great fans, we just like beating their football team.

Have a Great Day and stay warm. Might even be a good day for a nap, it is getting that time of the year, the days are getting shorter and it's getting colder. Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow?

No comments: