Links

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to semi-recover from a losing battle with the Sandman last night. I'm semi-awake and contemplating on going back to my nice warm bed after I write this and sleep a little bit more. TV's not even on and I just woke up to use the restroom and catch some college football scores from last night.

Well we got my Mom's tree set up yesterday and all decorated. Some of the customized bulbs for 2014 have been added, we're just now waiting on the rest of them, but people can add them at their own convenience between now and Christmas. The tree itself is set up and ready for the 2014 season.

Michelle and I also purchased our tree yesterday, it's still sitting outside letting the branches fully get ready before we bring it in probably today. We have all of our decorations ready to go and sitting in a spare bedroom, but that is as far as we have gotten. I bought Michelle a cute little snowglobe yesterday, it plays a variety of Christmas Music as well. She fell in love with it, so I grabbed it for her.

Normal shopping day for us, maybe bringing the tree in and moving a few things around to set it up for 2014. Nothing special planned other than maybe watching the Steelers this afternoon.

Have a Great day.



No comments: