Links

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look at all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen through the years. Little lost moments in time forever captured digitally and shared with you right here. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not so easy. It is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic is a simple one, it takes me back to my Honeymoon in Ocean City Maryland and Thrasher's Fries on the Boardwalk. No I wasn't counting carbs that week and was enjoying this awesome french fries fried in Peanut Oil and topped with Malt Vinegar. They are so good, that we can actually duplicate them at home.

If you have ever spent any time in Ocean City, I'm sure you have had a good greasy bucket of Thrasher Fries.If you ever plan on going and are looking for something to remember, this is it. LOL

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: