Links

Monday, May 05, 2014

Weekend Reflection

All good things must come to an end, whether that be the weekend when we are off work or the closing of a WVU Sports facility.

Yesterday I went to the WVU vs #11 Texas Baseball game, a game that was the final chapter written of Hawley Field. Next year WVU moves into their new stadium that is being constructed, but we had to close the books on this one and the Mountaineers did it with a 12-6 beating of Texas.

I can now honestly say that I was in the last game ever played at old Mountaineer Field in Football AND the final game at Hawley Field. I was alive when they closed down the old Fieldhouse, but I was a little young to be attending games. There is probably only a handful of people who can make the claim about being at the last game at those two facilities. I consider myself a luck man for being able to say that.

AI did get another 48 pictures scanned yesterday. That give me 400 that I have scanned for either me or Michelle over the past couple of weekends. I'm not done, I still have a number to go, but I am in the home stretch I will have to say.

Oh well, works a calling. Happy Cinco De Mayo

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: