Links

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Birthday George Edward Hall Sr

George E Hall Sr (May 13, 1945 - July 20, 1999)
Of course this photo was taken years before I was even a twinkle in his eye, but today would have been my Father's 69th Birthday. On this day in 1945 he entered the world, forever changing world history as he would produce 5 (really 6) children.

Unfortunately he passed away in the Summer of 1999, it will be 15 years ago this summer and his presence still has an impact on so many still to this day.

I know I miss him dearly as do so many others whose live's he had touched, influenced or inspired in such a positive way. I think I can speak for all who knew him and when I say this and only wish he got to meet the ones who came after him.

Happy Birthday Dad, you are missed.

No comments: