Links

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hump Day

Two of those dreaded work days down and two to go after today, now all we have to do it get up over that dreaded noon time hump and we are on the downhill towards the weekend.

Once again, I'll be traveling to Pittsburgh this weekend as we tape the KDKA Steelers Trivia Show. I have two of the best team mates anyone could ever ask for, hopefully we can bring it home once again.

I have to say I am loving this weather, we actually had a rare mid week cookout last night for dinner. it was just hot dogs and french fries, but we did cook outside. I do love my charcoal Webber Kettle Grill. This thing is absolutely awesome.

I have to admit I have not done any scanning recently, nor have I done much work on the Hall Family Tree in the past week or so, but I'll get back to it some time in the very near future. It has a very long way to go, but no one ever said that this is an overnight project. I will accept any assistance on information that I can get.

Have a great day.

No comments: