Links

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Back to the Burgh

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household (but not for long), I just woke up and am collecting my thought s for the day and watching something or another on TV.

I'll be getting Michelle up soon and we will be heading out early this morning and heading back to Pittsburgh and KDKA studios once again for day two of taping the Steelers trivia show. I'm not going to say how we did in our first round game, but we will probably be back there by people wake up again if that is any indication.

Yes this has or will be a weekend of running, but in between all the running we did manage to get our menu planned, our shopping done and the majority of the laundry done as well as well as my prescription pills sorted.

Hopefully we can return today with a little bit of hardware.

Have a great day.

No comments: