Links

Sunday, May 04, 2014

Sunday Morning

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, it's the wee early hours of the morning and "We're the Miller's" is playing on HBO. I'm up early partially recovering from that losing battle with the dreaded Sandman last night. It's just me and our 19 year old dog Sadie that are up. Strange thing is she doesn't want to eat her food, but put her food in Gracie's bowl and she eats it.

We have our weekly menu planned out and we'll be going  shopping later this morning when Michelle gets up and around. For some reason she wasn't feeling the best yesterday, sort of that blah kind of day for her.

We did manage to stop by and visit my Sister Terri for a little while yesterday, it had been a while since we paid her a visit so we stopped and caught up on a few things. Talked about the upcoming pic nic this summer and a few other things. I hope Nick put the hose away after washing his bike yesterday. LOL

Have a great day.

No comments: