Links

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hump Day

Calvin McClain
Well two days down and two to go after we get over today's noon time hump.It's all down hill after that heading towards a three day holiday weekend.

This fine young man to the left is my nephew Calvin. Tonight I will have the honor of watching him in his first of two graduating ceremonies this week when he graduates from Vo-Tech at the WVU Creative Arts Center at 7:00. It's a special honor anytime someone completes an academic journey, and his journey at the Vo-Tech center finishes tonight when he graduates. I'll be there and will try to video his acceptance of his diploma, as well as a few other things this evening.

The big graduation will be Friday night at Clay Battelle High School at 7:00. Both Michelle and I will both be on hand to help him celebrate a lifetime accomplishment. We are both very proud of him.

I guess I am now starting to feel old, now all of my dad's grandchildren will have all graduated. Meaning all of my siblings have watched all of their kids grow up and finish their scholastic careers. I'm not sure what Calvin's plans are, but I know Pam mentioned he will be heading to Virginia this weekend to watch his girlfriend graduate.

Have a great day.


No comments: