Links

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hump Day

Well that first half of the week is almost over with, phew what a tough two days (LOL). Now it's all downhill after lunchtime and heading towards another weekend coming up. Alright I know, I've been back one day technically, but it is still Hump Day!!!

Today should actually be my busiest day in a few weeks, I have a Doctors Appointment this morning and a meeting this afternoon on a project I work on. It's a slow time waiting for updates, but it'll be nice to get back under the gun again.

I did find a nice little interactive map yesterday dealing with Climate Change. It will give you a historical perspective of any place at any time period over the last 100 or so years and charts everything for you. Pretty interesting I thought, but I'm a Geek.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: