Links

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm the first one to wake up although this is a a little late for me to get up. I have to admit that I went to bed a little early as well last night and pretty much slept straight through. I must have been tired, I usually don;t sleep that long or this late.

We were talking last night about grabbing our small portable grill, packing up a small cooler, grabbing the camera and all the GPS's and heading out on the road for a road trip. Michelle mentioned Black Water Falls since she has only been there once. I mentioned OhioPyle but now Im starting to lean towards Michelle's train of thought. I've only been to Black Water Falls myself a couple of times myself, so that may very well be our destination today.

We might even do a little geocaching and try get ourselves lost today. No matter where we go, we're going to try to make it fun, relaxing and memorable.

Have a great day.

No comments: