* Monday. Behind us, Tuesday straight ahead and looking good. Time for a Tidbits.
* 3,642 days now since I have fulfilled a lifelong dream and Graduated from West Virginia University. I got a late start, but the dream was accomplished.
* It has been 2,243 days since I had the unique opportunity to take a wonderful woman who would forever change my life out on our first date.
* 1,467 days since I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman.
* 1,004 days ago, we exchanged our Marital vows in front of our closest friends and family and ate like kings.
* I have 6,418 days to go (give or take a few) until I can consider myself retired, or at least partially retired.
* 239 more days until my Goodbye 2014 Blog. This means I have about 1/3 of the content that I will use to decipher from to write that blog.
* 233 more shopping days left until Christmas. You have time, but it'll get here quicker than you think.
* 124 days to go until we take our last ride on the Carnival Pride before it is dry docked and remodeled.
* 92 days until my third wedding anniversary.
* 78 days to go until the Parrot Heads unite in Pittsburgh for the annual Jimmy Buffett Concert. I'm ready for some Fins.
* 61 days to go until the hopefully big pic nic this Summer at Krepps Park.
* Only 46 days to go until SUMMERTIME!!!!! Michelle had her snow dance, I am going to counter it with a Sunshine dance!
* This is my 3,631st blog post. Now if someone would just pay me $1,000.00 for each one of those, I would be sitting pretty LOL.
* I have started another project to go along with all of the scanning that I have been doing. Some of the pictures have names and relationships associated with them as well as dates. I have started to build a family using a piece of software that synchronizes with a website that I can publish. It's in its infancy stages right now, I'll wait until I can get a little more information in it before I publish it for the first time.
* Speaking of a Family Tree, I am going to need a great deal of assistance from everyone to build and populate this. I think it would be something magical and educational for all to see when it starts grow a little more. Right now I am working on deceased members of my Dad's side of the family. Irene, I will eventually need your assistance.
* Michelle's Niece Amanda who is graduating with her Masters from WVU this weekend (next up Dr. Paugh), ran the Pittsburgh Marathon this past weekend. Congratulations, you are an inspiring person who leads by example.
* Has anyone noticed how easy it is to drive around Morgantown now that all the students are gone? I Love It, however it will be crowded one last time this coming weekend for Commencement.
* Don't forget that Mother's Day is coming up this Sunday.
* Steelers Trivia Show taping is next weekend.
* Hi ho hi ho