Links

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Hump Day

This week is just chugging on along for us, that's two down and two more ahead of us, now we just need to get through today and over that noon time hump and it will be smooth sailing all the way till the weekend.

I've done a little more on the family tree site, I'm just putting names in right now, I'll have to go back and place in all the details like birth, death, marriages, children, times you picked your nose, etc. It's still very much in its infancy stages and is based off of my life, so it will have numerous branches veering off in many directions. It's not ready to publish just yet, but I'll need everyone's help with people who are currently alive. Once it's done, I think everyone will like it and I'll probably just assign a domain name to it so everyone can get to it easier. It'll probably be later this year before I actually publish it for everyone to see, although it is in the domain currently. I want to add pictures and some detailed information for those who follow, then maybe I can hand this off to someone in the next generation to maintain. I think everyone will be quit pleased with this when I decide to publish it.

WVU Finals are over, but Chad is in the middle of Finals week at Fairmont State. They always tend to have their finals a week after WVU's for some reason. I think they start at the same time as well. Good luck Chad, Study hard.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: