* Well that fun filled three day weekend that marks the unofficial start of Summer is now behind us, now we are looking at a return to work Tuesday. Time for a tidbits.
* It has been 3,662 days since I graduated from West Virginia University.
* 2,264 days ago I had the pleasure of taking Michelle out on our first date. The movie was horrible, the company was life altering.
* 1,488 days ago I proposed marriage to this wonder woman.
* 1,025 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we officially tied the knot and entered into a world of Holy Matrimony.
* I have 6,397 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* There are 218 more days for me to add content before my Goodbye 2014 Blog for this year.
* 212 more shopping days until Christmas, if you haven't started yet, you still have a few days.
* 103 days (and getting smaller) until we cruise once again for our 2014 Cruise to the Carribean for our third year in a row. This will be the last trip for us on the Carnival Pride before it is dry docked and rebuilt and ready to set sail again next spring.
* 71 days to go until Mine and Michelle's third wedding Anniversary.
* 57 days to go until we assemble with the rest of the Parrot Heads in Pittsburgh as we party down with Jimmy Buffett on his 2014 your.
* 40 days to go until the big Family Pic Nic at Krepps Park. If you are planning on attending, please let us know ASAP. If you are not on the invite list, don't fret we may have just inadvertently overlooked people while assembling the list. Just let us know that you would like to come so we can plan accordingly.
* 25 days to go until the OFFICIAL start of Summer!!!
* This is my 3,656th post as a blogger since I started blogging on September 11, 2004.
* I hope everyone had a great three day weekend. I drove around putting a few flags on some appropriate tombstones. It was time to honor those that the day was set aside for.
* I have to say that we really gave our Webber Charcoal Grill a workout this weekend, we still have the big Gas Grill. but have yet to uncover it this season. We probably need to fill at least one of the tanks.
* Do we really have to go back to work today? Is the weekend really over?
* Hi ho hi ho