Links

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are not only staring at a Tuesday, we are at Christmas Eve Day. The blue footed booby is on vacation this week, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* 2,111 days ago I was blessed with having the first date with the love of my life. Lest we not forget though that 7 years ago today she stood me up on the first date. =)

* 1,334 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed to this wonderful woman.

* 865 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we entered into the our marriage together at the Marilla Center.

* 6,551 days to go until I retire. Maybe I may work longer lol.

* 225 more days to go until mine and Michelle's third anniversary.

* 86 days to go until Spring. I'm not one for winter and I hate snow,  but an inch tonight wouldn't be all that bad.

* 7 days to go until my Goodbye 2013 Final Blog post of 2013. I have already set it up and started doing some of the formatting to write it. Now all I need to do is go back month by month and add the content of what I want to put in it. This is where the fun begins.

* If you need a count on how many shopping days left until Christmas, I would just simply like to point out it is not longer days and is now literally down to hours. It's Christmas Eve, if you haven;t started by now you're in trouble.

* Being that it is Christmas Eve, come back by around 9:00 as I will be posting my second blog of the day. I went back through all of the old Christmas Eve movies that I did and will be reposting them (they are all out there on the internet already and have been for years) at 9:00. Hopefully I can do another one this year, I need help with the music. Any suggestions?

* Tonight Michelle and I will start with a trip to Pam and George's house. This will be our first stop and then we will be heading to Terri and Nick's after we leave there to try to get some more pictures. Not sure what everyone else is doing, I know Val also talked about making appearances at both places. Hopefully I can gather some magical shots to use.

* Tomorrow we will be heading to Michelle's sister Chris's house to spend Christmas Day with them. It should be a fun filled couple of days between today and tomorrow.

* This is my 3,482nd blog post that I have written for George's Journal. I wonder if Google will give me a pat on the back or anything when I reach that 10th year as a blogger.

* Tomorrow Morning's blog will be a real time blog. In Other words, I'll post it when I get around to writing it unlike I do every work day when I pre-write them the previous day.

* For all you people wanting to track Santa Claus's travels today and tonight, NORAD has their Santa Tracker that you can use to track him.

* Ho Ho Ho Ho

No comments: