Links

Friday, December 06, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well today is the day, the day Pam, Moke, Ang, Michelle and I head north to Pittsburgh to see as Moke puts it, a guy sticking his hand up a puppets rear end. We'll be on the road this afternoon to the Consol Center in Pittsburgh to see famed Ventriloquist Peanut and his dummy "Little Ugly Jeff." WE also get to hear some of Walters infinite wisdom and we can not forget Achmed the famed Dead Terrorist.

This will be my first time seeing him live and my first trip to the Consol Center, and to be honest with everyone I never actually went into the Civic Arena in all those years it was there or was in existence. Hard to believe, but I never once stepped foot into that building.

I hope everyone has a great day, we plan on it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: