Links

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that awful dreaded Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors, other than the blue footed boobie and sloth teaming up and conspiring to learn how to cook bananas I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It was 2,097 days ago that my life changed forever, I had a date with this chic who took hours to get ready and we went to see a movie. The movie? 10,000 BC and it had to be one of the worst movies ever made, but the night was a life changer.

* 1,320 days ago in the wee early hours of the morning, out in the back yard after a sleepless night for Michelle, I proposed marriage to this wonderful life changer.

* 857 days ago, in front of a group of awesome people, we had a feast and exchanged our wedding vows. I have since had this piece of jewelry on my finger.

* 6,565 more days, that's all I need to get through so I can say I retire. Who knows though, I'll probably still do something, but that's 18 years away yet.

* 239 days to go until my third wedding anniversary.

* This is my 3,468th blog that I have written for George's Journal. I've written a few others around the web, but this was my first and my primary blog.

* Here is a monumental one for those of us who hate snow, cold and winter, there are only 100 more days to go until Springtime. I have to say, that is my favorite time of the year.

* 21 days to go until the final blog of 2013, and what a year it has been for both Michelle and I. Four Concerts, another cruise, and a trip to DC were all a part of our years highlights.

* You have 15 more shopping days left until Christmas. We are getting closer and closer to that magical time of the year, the only time when I do actually like about an inch of snow, but it needs to be gone in the next day or two after that.

*  I spoke to Pam through a couple of texts yesterday morning, they are wanting her to taker today off as well since her ankle hasn't healed yet. I tried to arrange for parking as close as I could, but we ended up with better spots from what I bought due to them just accepting our passes.

* I got some really nice deals from AARP yesterday. I got three $10.00 Gift Certificates for DP Dough  for $1.20 each and three $10.00 gift certificates to Daves Famous T&L Hot Dogs at the Morgantown mall for the same price each. So for $7.20 I got $60.00 worth of Gift Certificates around town. There were others available around town, and everywhere else, I just chose these to get started. Turning 50 has its advantages, those gift certificates and the cost of the membership just for this year I'm already bout $37.00 ahead and I'm JUST now getting started.

* There is a Winter Weather Advisory for the area today, calling for 2"-4" of snow in the Morgantown Area. Is it Groundhog Day yet? Phil, old buddy, where you at?

* If anyone likes ice cream, WVAQ still has a few 50% of 50% off Naticakes. That's 2, $25.00 gift certificates for $12.50.

* Have I ever mentioned before that I Hate Snow?

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: