Links

Monday, December 30, 2013

Back at It

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun filled things that we like to refer to as weekends. Now it's time put our noses back to the grindstone for another fun filled week at the office, this gives us the opportunity to enjoy ourselves on weekends.

It was a rather blah weekend for Michelle and me, she was a bit under the weather yesterday afternoon and I watched the Steeler game. I think she is coming down or battling the stomach flu that is going around. I seen a few people talk about having it on Facebook yesterday, so I just figure she's caught it.

It's going to be a workweek that consists of two days, off a day for New Years, and then work another two days followed by another weekend. So this week shouldn't be too unbearable.

A little heads up that I will be writing two blogs tomorrow. I'll do my normal Tuesday's Tidbits and it'll post at it's normal time just like it does every week. At 9:00 my "Goodbye 2013" blog posts, the blog where I reflect upon the entire year month by month according to my blog will post. I have been writing it overt the past week or so and it's about 99% complete, other than one final entry or two. It's my favorite blog post of the year to write and allows me to reflect upon my year. It's a must read, so don't miss it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: