Links

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Cookie Day

Well here I sit doing a late blog, sitting in a quiet household just recovering from a ;ate night battle with the dreaded Sandman from last night. He got me a little late thanks to some 5 hour energies and laughing my butt off at the Jeff Dunham Concert last night. You were not allowed to take in any cameras, so there were no pictures. I think everyone had a great time, I know Michelle died laughing. It was a great show and he did not disappoint. We did get the chance to see the premier of a new puppet that he debuted last night. I don't think he even has a name for him and he was just starting to develop material for him yesterday. It's a puppet strung out on COFFEE.

On to today, as soon as Michelle gets up we'll probably head out for breakfast since it is a late morning and then do our Sam's Club shopping before coming home and setting up the real Michelle's Cookie Factory. Yes, it is the 2013 Christmas Cookie Day in the Hall Household. The day when Michelle makes all of her Christmas Cookies and I get to do the Quality Control work.

I see Jack Frost dropped a little bit of snow last night, but we hit the worst of it both heading North and coming South last night before and after the Concert. I have a fire in the fireplace all set up andf ready to go whenever we are ready for it.

Have a great day.

No comments: