Links

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well I see the Blue Footed Booby and the Sloth are dancing around the house again laughing at me. That must mean that my Monday is over with and it's Tuesday. Can you think of a better reason to do a tidbits?

* 2,104 days ago Michelle went on our first date. Can anyone remember the name of the movie we saw? See if people have been paying attention..lol

* 1,327 days ago she obviously forgave me for that horrible movie, because when I asked her to Marry me in the middle of the night she said yes.

* 864 days ago in front of a small contingent of our closest friends and family, we made it legal.

* I've only got 6,558 more days to go until I retire, it's never too late to start the countdown.

* 232 more days until my third wedding Anniversary. I must be the only guy in the world that knows the number of days until their third wedding anniversary that you can't count the days on one hand.

* Only 93 more days of telling Michelle to stop doing her snow dance and we are blessed with my favorite time of the year, Spring.

* 14 days to go until my final blog of the year.

* 8 more days left to go Christmas Shopping, you still have plenty of time left.

* This is my 3,475th blog that I have written. My blog has come an awful long way since my First Blog post 9 1/4 years ago. If you would have told me then, that I would still be writing it today and my website would have faded away, I would never have believed you.

* Wondering if Mom was able to sneak in and get any more Christmas Cookies without Gerald seeing.

* Scales and Tails Reptile Store will officially be closing for business on January 15, 2014. I know Chad and John worked their butts off to get the store up and running after John purchased it from the previous owner. He's selling everything at 35% off of the marked price, so if you are in the market for a new pet, you still have time to get over there.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: