Links

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Hump Day

Well if you stand on your tippy toes and look just over that noon time hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback, you can see the dawn of another fun filled weekend just off in the horizon.

We're a couple days away from going up north and seeing a man stick his hand up a puppets butt to make him talk, yes we will kick off this weekend with a trip to see Jeff Dunham in concert. I checked the ticket site and it it starting to get close to a sell out at the Consol Center.

I was playing with my new camera a couple of days ago and realized that this thing has a number of features that I was unaware of previously. It could take my picture taking to a whole new level and I didn't have to purchase a DSLR to get there. I'll have to really learn how to use this thing to optimize it. Something tells me I'm going to get some great pictures Friday night that I will share.

Have a great day and some on Friday.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: