Links

Friday, December 20, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

That is for some of us, others like my wonderful wife are taking the day off so that she can do a little bit of Christmas Shopping today. Her and Hayley will be doing their running around today and doing the girls day out  thing. I know that Michelle is going to run up to Streets Store to pick up some Bacon, some whole hog sausage and maybe look around for a few other things. We'll vacuum seal it all up and put them in our freezer.

I will be finishing up my Christmas Shopping this weekend as well. It might just be an around Morgantown type thing rather than running to Tanger Outlets like we do every year. This will be the final weekend of Christmas shopping since Christmas is in the middle of next week.

We were supposed to have my Company Christmas Dinner this evening, however we tried booking a little late and every place was filled up and reserved, or at least all the places the owner of the company wanted to go as he put it. We did get our 2013 ornaments, it's what we get every year and Michelle and I love them, so we've added it to our tree. Our 2013 Christmas Tree is now complete.

Have a great day, my wife gets to sleep in and it's off to the office for me.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: