Links

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the only one so far who has recovered from the losing battle with the Sandman last night. I'm up early watching Ted on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Hats off to Marshall University who beat Maryland 31-20 yesterday in the Military Bowl. I was actually cheering for Marshall over Maryland and Doc and company came through with the bowl win as we sit at home.

First time in a while that we have absolutely nothing planned this weekend. Might just be a relaxing weekend at home, I know Michelle has a big ham in the fridge and wanted to make soup beans and ham.

Now with Christmas behind us, it's time to start planning our 2014. The vacation, the mini trips and extended weekends, and what we are going to get as our joint gift for Valentines Day. I know I would like to do another cruise this year, we also want to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival again and maybe a trip to see her grandfather's gravestone in Ohio.

Update on the little rock of love, it's only been a week but it's hard to keep a good dog down even though he needs to be. He's wanting to get up and run around, but this tough little 6 lb dog was just run over by a car 8 days ago, so he still needs some recovery time.

Have a great day.

No comments: