Links

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday

Randy walking on water


Once a week I like to take a  little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have stored on my computer. Thousands of digital images that I have managed to capture through the years that were lost moments in time captured with my camera. I like to select just one of those pics and write a little blog about it. Recapturing the lost moment in time in my blog for a day. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that picture and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture was a picture I was actually talking to Randy about earlier this week at the hospital waiting room. We were talking about back at Nick and Terri's pool and that I captured some pictures of him catching a ball over the water. I quickly told him I did have one unique picture that I caught just right, one that made it appear he was just walking on water and that is this weeks pic.

Nick and Terri used to have a nice pool, everyone would congregate there on evenings or on the weekend and hang out and swim. This just happened to be one of those evenings and I caught the moment just right.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: