Links

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are once again staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Can anyone think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits because I sure as heck can't.

* It's been 1,824 days since mine and Michelle's first date. This Friday evening we're going to go to Pizza Hut, the site of our first date together five years ago on Friday. Happy Five years to my sweetie.

* 1,047 days ago I got down on one knee in the backyard, at 4:00 AM no less because Michelle hadn't slept, and proposed marriage.

* 584 Days ago in front of our closest friends and family we exchanged our wedding vows to each other and feasted like kings at the Marilla center.

* There are a mere 288 more shopping days left until Christmas. It's never too early to start.

* We're 180 days out from sailing the Atlantic Ocean and doing some much loved snorkeling in the Carribean again. We loved our trip last year, so we're more excited this year because we already know how much fun it's going to be.

* 128 more days and we will be partying down with Jimmy Buffett and the rest of the parrot heads in Pittsburgh. Fins up!!!

* 102 More days and Michelle and I will be partying down with Kenny Chesney at Heinz Field. I'm ready for a little "Summertime".

* 9 days until Spring when we can officially say we are done with old man winter. Bring on the shorts and sandals, I'm ready for warmer weather.

* Does anyone else shop at JC Penney? Is it just me or has that place went over a cliff in the last year or so. I used to buy all of my clothes there, now I'm starting to look other places. They screwed up their business model and screwed up that store last year, now they know it and they are screwing it up worse.

* I've decided to take another week off from weight lifting. It's like a never ending battle with my torn labrum(s). I'll always do cardio, but I keep injuring myself further with the lifting it seems like. I was doing 60 grams of protein and doing heavy lifting three days a week for about a year solid and then about six months on and off, now I'm just out to maintain.

* I'm liking this time change, it stays light longer in the afternoon which is awesome. It get's light later in the morning, but it was already dark when I was heading to work around 6:00 AM to go to the gym.

* No updates thus far on Josh Judy. He told me he was released by Louisville just before Christmas and has not been picked up by any other teams. Hopefully he can hook up with someone soon, this is the first Spring training in four years he hasn;t been with a Major League ball club.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: