Links

Monday, March 04, 2013

Back To Work

I don't know what I hate worse, Mondays or Snow? 
All good things must come to an end, unfortunately that even includes weekends that had nothing but bad weather. It's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for the next week, and hopefully Mother Nature will be a little more cooperative next weekend.

Michelle was under the weather all weekend, it has to be less fun for her considering how many hours she sticks in at her job and then coming home to finish putting our dinner on the table every day. I would imagine that was partially a contributing factor to her illness this weekend. Maybe next weekend the weather will break and we can get a little bit of R & R. A number of new Geocaches in the area. =)

Not sure off the top of my head what is in store for me during the week ahead. I see the Farmers Almanac is calling for "4th-7th. Light snow or rain." fir the next few days, so at least the weather will be work weather where you don't mind being there as opposed to it being 80° and sunny out.

Chest and cardio today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: