* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.
* It's been 1,817 marvelous days since me and the love of my life went out together on our first date nearly five years ago.
* It's been 1,040 days since I got down on one knee and proposed marriage.
* It's been 577 blissful days since Michelle and I exchanged our wedding vows in front of our closest friends and family.
* There are only 295 shopping days left before Christmas. It's never to early to start to shop or plan.
* In 187 days Michelle and I will once again set sail on the high seas to the Eastern Carribean. This will be our second venture off to foreign lands.
* 135 days until Jimmy Buffett, I received all the tickets in the mail yesterday. So tickets are in hand.
* In 109 Days Michelle and I will be spending a summer evening with Kenny Chesney and about 50,000 fans at Heinz Field.
* There are only 16 days left until Spring, but of course you know Mother Nature wants to throw yet another monkey wrench into my spring time celebration. Maybe I should send her a case of butter instead of chiffon margarine.
* Would you believe they are calling for another snowstorm in the area, it must be making up for last year when we really didn't get any snow during the winter. Hopefully this is the last snow of the winter and my daffodils can rise and bloom.
* Michelle and I are both still a little under the weather, hopefully this weather breaks and we both feel a little better.
* Hi ho hi ho