Links

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Less Sleep Sunday

If you somehow forgot to set your clocks an hour ahead last night, it may be later than you think it is as we sprung forward for daylight savings time last night.

I thought my body had already made the adjustment, but then again I ended up sleeping in this morning even if we didn't turn the clocks ahead last night.

Michelle and I started out the 2013 geocaching season yesterday, I saw the nice weather out and decided to try and take advantage of it by doing a few caches. Nothing too difficult, but challenging us enough to a point where past skills had to be implemented on a couple of them. It's calling for it to be in the 60's today, might be a good outside day for anyone and everyone.

We're both up early, I'm writing my blog and Michelle is probably getting ahead of me in criminal case, we'll probably head out to the store within the next hour or so to do our grocery shopping.

Have a great day.

No comments: