Links

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have stored on my computer. I like to find one special image and reminisce a little about that last moment in time in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that special picture, and sometimes it's not very easy, it is however always a lot of fun and a blog that I always like to write.

This weeks pic goes back almost five years. Michelle and I had taken Hayley out for her Birthday to Cheddars and then took her and her date out night out to see the movie Kung Fu Panda, and believe it or not Hayley chose the movie.

This is a picture that Hayley took of me and Michelle having dinner together that night. It was pretty early on in our relationship, we had only dated a few months at that time and were another six months from ever living together. I have always like this picture, you can see my baby is all smiles that evening.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: