Links

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday

Here I sit once again, being the first one in the household that has emerged from a losing battle with the sandman last night. I'm up with a Saturday Night Live from the 2000's playing on Netflix in the background. I've tended to start watching a lot of the episodes lately, I no longer stay up that late and I've always enjoyed the show.

I was up a number of times last night, my sugar for some reason was elevated and it caused me to have a restless night. I didn't get to do any cardio last week due to my right ankle being sore for a few days and then cutting my left foot wide open on the corner of the bed. I'll obviously need to get back to it somehow this weekend even if it is finding something else to do rather than working out on the treadmill.

We stopped down to see my sister Terri yesterday. She had surgery this past week, so we wanted to check in on her and see how she was doing. I have to say I think she is progressing very well, we even took a little walk yesterday down to the barn and back. You can tell she has zero desire to be bedridden and is doing everything possible to fully recover and get back to work. Her friend Lori stopped by to help with the dog and straighten up a little and someone from Big Kahuna's brought her a cassarolle for dinner last night.

We're going to be watching Michael and Ashley's two dogs for the next ten days. We brought them down yesterday to see if they got along with the cats, I think they'll all be fine together. There might be a little bit of excitement, but nothing where any of them can't either get away or handle themselves.

Today is just going to be a routine Sunday for us, grocery shopping and laundry. I hope your Sunday is as fun filled as ours is planned to be.

No comments: