Links

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits


* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. I still can;t think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

*  1,831 days ago Michelle and I went on our first date together. That has been a little over five fun filled years we have been together.

*  1,054 days ago we became engaged. I got down on one knee and proposed marriage and she said...

*  591 days ago Michelle and I exchanged our wedding vows in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.

*  There are only 281 more shopping days left until Christmas.

*  In 173 days my wife and I set sail on our second cruise. We'll be taking the same cruise as last year since we enjoyed it so much.

*  In 121 days we'll be assembling with about 25,000 of our Pittsburgh Parrot Heads to hear Jimmy Buffett sing once again.

*  In 95 days Michelle and I will be be partying down with Kenny Chesney in the Burgh.

****** Important Notice Only 2 days left until SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!*************

*  I'll probably be heading to the hospital early this morning to check on someone pretty special. I'll probably be in contact with quite a few people today and will be making a few trips there throughout the course of the day.

*  My right foot was killing me yesterday, I didn't do any cardio and now am wondering if I have a stress fracture on that foot. I swear getting healthy takes a toll on you...lol

*  Cassville VFD

On SATURDAY MARCH 30 at 500p Cassville VFD will be sponsoring a benefit event to support the Neese family. We will be having Tupperware , Pampered Chef ,basket raffles and 50/50 drawings and many more exciting events . So please plan on coming out and help support this family. Any questions contact Kathy Tennant 304-216-5069.

* There will be a benefit for the Neese family as stated above. Dave and Mary have been suffering some financial hardship and Skylar deserves a decent burial with no financial stress to the family. This is one my Brother in law Jim is associated with.

*  Hi ho hi ho

No comments: