Links

Sunday, March 03, 2013

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Michelle is awake but I'm not sure if she is up for the day yet, and if she is I better get on my coffee duty ASAP. My wife functions the best when she has had coffee.

Yesterday's plans were a little bit sidetracked, Michelle woke up later than normal (I woke her up) not feeling that well. She had a sore throat and an upset stomach. Under the weather would be the best way to describe her condition.

Michelle's health altered our plans a little. The Mountainneer Women lost to Brittany Griner and the #1 Ranked Baylor Bears 80-49 in front of a record crowd for the women of 13,447. There were no free tickets, the men were in Kansas and this was an all-woman show. We've played the #1 team here numerous times, I've never seen a women's crown like that.

Coffee duty started, Michelle is up for the day and feeling horrible.

I stopped over to see my Brother Gary and take him some home made chicken noodle soup yesterday. He is also feeling under the weather and was home from work yesterday working on a computer. I gave him a copy of Windows XP and it seems to be working, he just needs the drivers for the ethernet card. Not sure if he got it, if not maybe I'll take a laptop and a flash drive over to give him a hand again getting this up and running.

It's going to be a day of rest, especially with all this damn white stuff on the ground. Phil delivered but Mother Nature must be wanting to be a pain in the butt.

Have a great day.

No comments: