Links

Saturday, March 09, 2013

Saturday Morning Rambings

Here I sit once again, the first one to recover from a losing battle with the sandman in a quiet household. I've got the movie Tommy Boy playing in the background and am up collecting my thoughts for the day.

First things first, tomorrow is Less Sleep Sunday, meaning that you will need to set your clocks forward an hour before you go to bed so that you wake up at the new real time tomorrow morning. It's also calling for it to be in the 60's tomorrow, so that could very well be another sign of spring.

Last night Michelle and I traveled to Clarksburg for our Friday Night Dinner where were go out and eat. It had been a while since we had eaten at Denny's, not exactly a five star restaurant but we both tend to like it, so we took the drive down I-79.

No plans for Michelle and I this weekend as far as I know. I know last weekend she was under the weather horribly due to all the changing weather conditions associated with this time of the year. Maybe a trip to the mall sometime today to do a little bit of work clothes shopping.

Hope you have a great day today, don;t get caught sleeping in tomorrow.

No comments: