Links

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, so far I am the only one here who has recovered from a losing battle with the sandman from last night. I'm up a little later this morning and have not even turned the TV on yet.

Last night Michelle and I attended the WVU Gymnastics meet at the Coliseum, I'm pretty sure that this was our first live WVU sporting event of the year. We used to go to a number of them, but have slacked off a little bit this year especially when most of the WVU Baseball Home Games will be played in places other than Morgantown.

I did go yesterday and found my Aunt Glenna Mae Hall Jackson Lemley's gravesite. Since she was buried in 1981 I have continually went to the wrong location thinking there was no headstone for her grave. I found her entry at find a grave and saw that there was one. So yesterday I headed up there to see it with my own eyes fro the first time. I've been there numerous times visiting my Grandfather and my Grandmother's grave and have continually and unsuccessfully sought Glenna Mae's grave and could never find it. I've also found my Dad's Grave, I've added a picture for all the gravesites and need to find a good picture of Dad to upload.

It should be another Yoga morning. We've missed the past couple of weeks for one reason or another, hopefully we can get back on track again this morning.

Not sure what the Day's agenda is, I did buy a digital copy of  the four hour movie The Hobbit: an Unexpected Journey yesterday on Amazon.

Some good news, Michelle did a little bit of detective work yesterday about our cruise, and it seems they are offering a special now and we have the price protection. Thanks to Michelle we now have $278 worth of on board credit on our sign and sail card. We booked early enough that anytime there is some kind of a special and we booked early enough to guarantee the price protection, we get the difference. We already had $100.00 worth of on board credit due to a coupon I purchased last year at the end of our cruise, now thanks to Michelle it added another $178 to that total. I love my wife, she is the best.

Have a great day.

No comments: