Links

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, being the only one other than the cats that was recovered from a losing battle with the sandman. I'm up watching a 30 on 30 special on Netflix about Millionaire athletes who were broke at the end of their careers. Looks to be pretty interesting.

It's Saturday meaning that this will be a yoga morning for me, I can feel it starting to really help a little. I need to get my flexibility back and that is a slow process and the yoga is really helping.

I think tonight Michelle and I will be going to the WVU vs #1 Ranked Baylor Women's basketball game tonight. I had this game circled as soon as the schedule came out for the year. It should be a good one and it's a gold rush night.

Have a great day.

No comments: