Links

Saturday, January 06, 2024

Saturday Morning Rumblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up discussing the finer things in life like, what seeds he prefers and 1if he prefers pooping on the blue bedding or the white bedding. Questions that have kept me up at night all week long. 

Speaking up being up all night, I am still down with this damned RSV and I have had it for going on three weeks now. I missed Christmas, I missed New Year's and here I am still down with this crap. Yes I have done a couple of COVID tests and they come back negative, so I know it is not COVID, but this has limited my sleep during some nights this week to 30-minute intervals if I have been lucky. I am pounding Gatorade, Pedialyte, and about anything else that has electrolytes to try to stay hydrated. I've have been running a constant fever for about three weeks now. I'm just so ready to be over this thing and start feeling normal again. Michelle has been a godsend this entire time, I do not know what I would have done or would do without her. 

I'm not sure if I will be getting into much if anything this weekend, Ryleigh's Birthday Party is tomorrow but if I still have this I don't want to infect a room full of young children. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: