Links

Sunday, January 07, 2024

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi is up of course as he must want his worms because that early bird is always up before everyone else. He's fortunate as him and the cats are the only ones who are not sick. 

Michelle developed a case of the blahs yesterday as well. I'm so ready to be over this damned illness, RSV has kicked my butt like nothing I have ever had before. It has been three weeks which is the same time I was out with double pneumonia 34 years ago when I was hospitalized and sick as a dog. If you want stock advice, I have been buying Gatorade, Pedialyte, and Musinex like it has been going out of style, so any of those parent companies would be a good investment. 

I am going to try to get out and do some grocery shopping this morning, Michelle has just been doing too much as I have been recovering from this crap, maybe it is time for me to periodically get out if I am up to it. We already have our menu planned for the week (which we do every week) so it's just a matter of going and getting it. We'll have to wait and see. I helped Michelle bring some things in Friday evening and even that just wore me completely out to where I got into a coughing for and ended up extracting something from my lungs. 

I definitely will not be making it to Ryleigh's Birthday Party today, I still have this congestion in my chest and the last thing I want to do is infect a roomful of people and young children with this crap. 

On a side note, it was on this day 131 years ago that a man very influential in my life was born. Happy Birthday Grandpa Hall. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: