Links

Friday, January 05, 2024

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday. 

If you haven't noticed, I started to change my sidebar around a little bit. Gone is the Twitter Widget that used to link to a twitter account that I really never used, It's called X now and if they don't want to give access to the widget, well then goodbye to them. I'm thinking about exploring some other widgets or just eliminating the ones no one visits. 

Finishing up 4 10's today to make up for Monday, I kind of like the 4 10's if they would let me work them every week. Give me a three-day weekend every weekend, that would be amazing, but don't see that happening. 

Ang and Moke are having Ryleigh's 8th Birthday Party this weekend on Sunday, depending on if I ever get over this RSV we will try to make it. I don't want to get anyone sick and this has been going on for three weeks now. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: