Links

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up discussing the difference between Rasters and Vectors, he says he's feeling very Geospatial. 

Well I'm happy to report that I am actually starting to feel better. This has knocked me for a loop to say the very least and I am as happy as a frog on a log to be finally recovering from this. 

I'm working for Parsons today, I think I'll work every Saturday while this project is ongoing and take off Sundays. Everyone needs a day off at least once a week and I work two jobs 4 days a week a full days on two days with one job or the other, you need a little bit of me time. 

Other than working I don;t have anything planned, I'm not sure what Michelle is planning for the day. She will probably be running up to Rural King, but that is just me taking a bling guess. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: