Links

Thursday, January 04, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a  lot of fun.

I have to be honest, I don't know the time frame or the origin of this picture. I do know it is a picture of me and my nephew Moke taken at my Dad's house. Using simple logic I am going to put this in the early 1990's and that is about as well as I can to for pinpointing a specific time frame. 

Both of us had hair at the time, I actually had more facial hair than him as well. I'm wearing a sweatshirt and long pants, so you know it wasn't summertime. Christmas maybe?

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: