Links

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet but full household. My wonderful wife has returned from East Liverpool and the cats and Kiwi are all happy that she is home. I have to tell you the truth, so am I. Kiwi kept asking me where is Mom and when is she coming home. 

I am still suffering from the RSV. I was able to get it Friday evening to make the Sam's Club Run (boy was that tough on me) as well as get out yesterday morning to dry laundry. It was about all I could do as those were the first trips outside the household since before Christmas. I'm on the road to recovery, but this is a long slow road. 

As I indicated yesterday I am back to working two jobs as I started working for Parsons again this week. I worked there last Summer and early fall until the project got put on hold. I had my Federal Laptop already, so all I had to do was just simply login from that and go. Parsons is a company I would love to work for and this is slowly getting my foot in the door, my managers like me. 

Are you missing your Christmas Cookies? Well Girl Scout Cookies are back on the market and I know a little girl who is trying to sell twice as much this year as she did last year. Ryleigh is attempting to sell 400 boxes this year, so if you are going to order, please follow this link so she gets credit for the sales.

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: